Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger Issues..

Hi everyone! Most people experienced major problems on their blogs yesterday and if you were one of those people that wanted to upload a project here and couldnt please note that you still have 14 hours left to do so. If you are still experiencing problems please email your project to me at samnadia@hotmail.com before midnight tonight Australian Eastern Standard Time...

Remember this is the May 1st challenge..

Our journalling criteria is : to write your journalling on a journalling spot (if you are making a card/altered item you only need to use a quote) and this is the sketch ...

Hope you can make it on time. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nadia,
    Nice to meet you--I'm your newest follower and I came over from Cynthia's blog...beautiful creations here!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I'll get this one done unfortunately. Saving the sketch for another project though - it's too good to let go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I got in, in the nick of time ... one minute I was uploaded, next minute the link was closed but I see that I'm entry 86!!! :)

    ReplyDelete